Senior Accountant - External Audit
- Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 20 Sep 17
See job description for details
- Join a reputable global professional services firm
- Develop within our inclusive, diverse and supportive team culture
- Enjoy ongoing training and advancement opportunities
With continued growth, we are now looking to recruit an experienced Senior Auditor into our Adelaide practice.
Your new role: Working closely with a portfolio of clients, you will -
- Conduct external audit engagements including related fieldwork alongside your team
- Ensure client deliverables are achieved and provided at an exceptional standard
- Develop and maintain strong client/stakeholder relationships
- Coach and develop less experienced team members and support their development
What we offer you:
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online including a resume and cover letter outlining your interest in this role.
Advertised: 13 Sep 2017 Cen. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: 13 Oct 2017 Cen. Australia Daylight Time