Advisory Services Manager - Risk - Information Security - Melbourne/Sydney
- Not Specified
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- EY Australia
- 14 Aug 17
Cyber threats, social media, massive data storage, privacy requirements and continuity of the business as usual require heavy information security measures. As a cyber security specialist, you will guide our clients to strengthen their cyber defenses. At EY, you will belong to an international connected
Cyber threats, social media, massive data storage, privacy requirements and continuity of the business as usual require heavy information security measures. As a cyber security specialist, you will guide our clients to strengthen their cyber defenses. At EY, you will belong to an international connected team of specialists helping our clients with their most complex information security needs and contributing toward their business resilience. In simple terms, you know how to use your deep technical experience and apply that to a business where we need to battle risk and agility.
We will support you with career-long training and coaching to develop your skills in risk strategy, risk function design, risk management and performance enhancement. As EY is a global leading service provider in this space, you will be working with the best of the best in a collaborative environment. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
We are currently seeking candidates who will be responsible for leading and delivering projects to deliver our client's cyber security strategy to improve the management of identity and access across their estate, enforcing business, privacy and security policies and standards.
About the opportunity
In your role as a Manager in our Cyber Security team you will:
- Implement IAM technology solutions (Access Certification, User Provisioning, Web Access Management, Privileged Access Management, Role Management)
- Develop IAM strategies, architectures, use cases, test and implementation plans
- Undertake current state assessments of client’s current IAM capabilities
- Define business and technical requirements for IAM solutions
- Define business processes and policies related to IAM
- Manage/deliver projects, including development of project plans, project goals and objectives, tasks, required resources, and associated budgets and timelines for completion
You are a driven cyber security professional with a track record of delivering successful projects, both as an individual contributor and leader. Your ability to deliver successful cyber security engagements is only exceeded by your strong interpersonal, communication skills in developing and maintaining trust with clients, peers and team members. Finally, there must be substance and integrity to you as a professional; you are first and foremost a cyber-security practitioner with the knowledge and experience to provide industry best-practice advice to clients.
We’re looking for people with the following experience:
- At least 8 years of professional experience in cyber security related roles – ideally with a Big 4 background or large IT/Security professional services firm in Australia/or within the Australian market
- Developing IAM strategies, architectures and implementation plans
- Implementing or architecting IAM solutions such as SailPoint, CyberArk, Thycotic, RSA, Oracle, 1IM, CA Identity Manager, IBM, Forge Rock, or IDaaS providers highly regarded
- Analysing regulatory requirements and compliance issues related to IAM
- Performing current state assessments of IAM, including bench marking/maturity assessments, developing strategies and road maps for improvement
- A comprehensive understanding backed by demonstrable experience of implementing the IAM control set, including Segregation of Duties, Role Management, Attribute based access control and risk based authentication models, across people, process and technology levels
- Completing role and user entitlement analysis
- Performing identity clean-up and access remediation
- Completing requirement analysis, process definition, workflow design and process mapping
- Owning the development of client deliverables and technical content
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- Have a drive to build a team and grow your cyber security career to the next level
- Australian citizen or applicable work visa
- Be willing to travel as required
Relevant security certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CISA, or technical certifications on specific vendor IAM platforms will be highly regarded.
You'll impress us with your technical skills, however, it will be your strong communication skills, ability to build and develop relationships and commitment to delivering excellence in client service that will stand you apart.
EY is a global professional services organisation providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world, to help create wider economic and social benefits today, and a strong legacy for a better tomorrow.
Across every part of EY, we dig deeper in pursuit of better working. Does better begin with you? Click apply online to find out.
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by Ernst & Young or by their external third party provider.
© 2017 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved.