Director - Shared Services & Outsourcing Advisory - Management Consulting
See job description for details
- We provide an agile work environment and a career that flexes to your lifestyle
- Work for one of the World's best Outsourcing Advisory practices
- Melbourne based opportunity
KPMG's Shared Services and Outsourcing Advisory practice is continually ranked as one of the 'The World's Best Outsourcing Advisors' according to independent assessor IAOP.
Our goal is to provide our clients with the full suite of capabilities required to provision services and drive high value, sustainable transformation in their business service models. No other firm combines the data, methods and practical experience in shared services delivery and outsourcing with the broad, global transformation capabilities that KPMG brings to its clients.
Demand for KPMG's Shared Services and Outsourcing Advisory (SSOA) service line which sits with KPMG's Management Consulting practice has led to the creation of a new senior executive position to take a strategic leadership role in growing KPMG's IT Sourcing Advisory capabilities.
Your new role
Primarily, your responsibilities will be focused on:
- Providing input into the Australian Sourcing Advisory strategy and business plan;
- Executing key activities agreed in the business plan including marketing, client targeting, recruitment and introduction of new services;
- Growing KPMG's ITO / BPO Sourcing Advisory services through sales of services to new and existing clients. This includes building client relationships, formulating solutions and proposal development;
- Participating in the development of KPMG's profile and presence in the shared services and outsource advisory industry from both a client and media perspective
- Formulating and leading KPMG teams to delivery multiple sourcing engagements
The successful candidates will be able to clearly demonstrate:
- High level of experience in ITO or BPO sourcing advisory
- An in-depth understanding of the sourcing lifecycle and associated risks
- Leading sales pursuits that has resulted in new shared services outsource advisory business
- An understanding of the local and global ITO / BPO service provider market and capabilities
- A working knowledge of common industry methodologies e.g. ITIL, lean, RPA
- Experience from a Big 4, Service Providers or ITO / BPO consulting house
- Proven experience of working on multiple simultaneous engagements where managing priorities and meeting tight deadlines are key
- Experience in developing sourcing strategies
- Experience in the evaluation and selection of service providers
- Experience in negotiating major outsourcing and off-shoring deals
- In-depth knowledge of sourcing governance
- Commercial focus and ability to build and grow successful business relationships
- Demonstrated strong leadership capabilities and developing others and build effective teams, especially virtual teams
- A willingness to be flexible and work away from base when required
- An ability to build and maintain excellent client relations
- Well-developed communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated experience in working and building team
- Demonstrated problem solving and solution orientation approach
- Demonstrated responsibility for actions and outcomes
- Demonstrated creation of impact and effective communication
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Advertised: 12 Jul 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time