- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Bluefin Resources
- 16 Aug 17
Front End Development Lead
One of Australia's best known high street and online brands is looking for a Digital Development Team Leader to head a brand new Agile software development team. The team sits within a wider development function comprising of six teams supporting the business using cutting-edge technology and techniques.
Focusing on their Digital offering, this team engineers one of Australia's largest online stores. Leading a team of Front End Developers, BAs and QAs and driving the front-end architecture, this position is a hands-on leadership role. You will required to set the technical standard for code quality, as well as run and evangelise the Agile ceremonies in the team.
- Coach, train and mentor junior members of the team
- Set the benchmark for code quality
- Communicate with the Business and other teams
- Build strong relationships with partners
- Lead detailed design discussions and own the front-end architecture
- HTML5/CSS3, SASS, LESS
- Modern web tooling such as Babel, Webpack, Browserify, Grunt, Gulp
- Unit testing with Mocha, Jasmine, Chai, Sinon
- Automated testing
- Continuous integration and deployment
- Strong Agile focus including Scrum and Kanban
My client offers an open, collaborative environment, where the overall department are at the beginning of a massive investment into the software development function. Couple this with industry leading training, mentoring and extra-curricular activities - this really is an opportunity to take your career to the next level.
Bluefin Resources operate a team of highly experienced recruiters, with an average experience level of over eight years. Each consultant is a true specialist in their field; so whether this job is the perfect role for you or others we are currently representing, you can be confident that Bluefin will help you make the right career decisions.
For more information click the "Apply Now" button to submit your CV and call Sam Irving at Bluefin Resources on 03 8330 5013.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at their company. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
( SK925875A )