Security Build Engineer
See job description for details
- Build your career your way
- Do you value Work/Life Balance?
- Join an organisation that prides itself on diversity of people and thought
Cyber Security Intelligence Operations provides cyber intelligence analysis, threat management, and security engineering services to the wider Cyber Security Operations business unit together with supporting the CSIRT team in responding to cyber security incidents. Cyber Security Intelligence Operations is seeking an exceptional individual to join our security engineering team. The successful candidate will responsible for delivering new security technologies and maintaining security infrastructure. We are seeking:
- A highly skilled Security Build Engineer with extensive experience in security and infrastructure management.
- An individual who can be responsible for leading the delivery of infrastructure systems and security tooling to Cyber Security Operations (e.g. Cloudera, Hadoop, FireEye, McAfee, Eclectic IQ, RSA Security Analytics, Carbon Black, Elastic Search).
- Responsible for ongoing management of systems for which Cyber Security Intelligence Operations is accountable.
- In-depth knowledge of both commercial and open source security technologies, networking technologies, Unix and Windows operations systems and scripting/coding languages.
- A strong team leader who has ideally global experience to mentor team members and support wider Cyber Security Intelligence Operations functions, including daily accountability security engineering resources based on our Manilla Security Operations Centre.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Proven experience in Hadoop and big-data environments including Cloudera enterprise Hadoop
- Practical application of infrastructure design and engineering
- System management, system administration, server deployment, networking deployment, system & application integration, scripting
- In-depth security knowledge including Malware, Network Intrusion Prevention, Security Incident Response and Analytics
- Strong interpersonal, communication, people management and stakeholder engagement skills
- Thorough understanding of security technologies which are deployed in large ‘Tier 1’ organisations
ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets, focusing on core markets in Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, we’re committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We’ve made it our business to be an organisation where people strive, and are rewarded, for excellence.
At ANZ we aim to create a work environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
We connect you to your world of opportunity.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you.
Watch our Global Stories to see how ANZ aims to meet the needs of our customers and to attract and retain the best people in a changing world ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK__FGv4dNU ).
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers .