Senior Key Control Testing Manager
See job description for details
- An exciting opportunity in Melbourne
- Be part of an organisation with many different career opportunities to explore
- Join ANZ - We’ll invest in your career
As a Manager, Key Control Testing, you will manage a team in the development, monitoring and management of Control Testing (CT) programs for all Businesses within Australian Operations. It includes building, testing and analysis of Key Controls and recommending remediation solutions where control deficiencies are identified. It requires ensuring Control Testing is effective, aligned to Group/Key Control Testing requirements, and provides a 'value add' proposition. Includes analysis of complex and interdependent risks to understand how key controls can be effectively monitored across multiple businesses.
To be successful in this role, you must bring the following:
- Strong leadership and ability to drive team performance and motivate staff to deliver
- Subject matter expertise of Key Control Testing requirements including identification, analysis, build and testing
- Excellent investigative skills to identify and source external theories
- Strong influencing ability and communication skills both written and verbal at senior management level
- Proven track record of strategic or conceptual thinking ability
- Strong planning and organisational skills and ability to deliver under time constraints and external pressure
ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets spreading across Australia, New Zealand, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Europe and America. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, we’re committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We’ve made it our business to be an organisation where people strive and are rewarded for excellence.
We’re exploring new and better ways to progress the business with energy and enthusiasm. Backed by a proud and established heritage, we’re focusing on building a bank that our customers love. Connected by integrity and clarity of strategy, there is a real sense of excitement about the future.
If you believe you’ve got the skills and drive to help contribute to ANZ’s success, join us and help build a regional bank.
We connect you to a world of opportunities.
At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you.
When you join ANZ, you'll join a connected community offering a world of opportunities to help you grow your career. Who knows where you might end up? Hear from our staff about their career journey with ANZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyUCE1xOvzE
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers .
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference AUS070300.
72% of Australian workers want the opportunity to work flexibly. Hear from ANZ staff about how they take advantage of our range of flexible options, including volunteer and lifestyle leave