Senior Consultant - Customer Consulting
- Perth, Western Australia, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 19 Sep 17
See job description for details
- We provide an agile work environment and a career that flexes to your lifestyle
- Innovative, collaborative culture
- Drive transformation and customer strategy across a blue-chip client base
KPMG's Customer, Brand and Marketing Advisory division helps our clients capture and grow the value of their customers. Our objective is to revitalize our clients' organic growth competency by employing deep customer insight, driving customer engagement, and deploying best-in-class sales and marketing execution capabilities.
Your new role
You will be a key member of the team responsible for:
- Working with clients to understand and document customer segments and the organisations servicing them
- Analysing customer data and deriving and supporting insights
- Preparing for and participating in workshops and interviews with clients
- Preparing written reports
- Supporting business development activities including proposal support
- You will be part of our National team and a level of interstate travel can be expected
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Recent tertiary qualifications, coupled with a consulting, marketing, sales or engineering background would be ideal;
- A solid foundation of the principles of customer experience and service is preferred;
- A logical approach to problem solving, strong written and oral communication skills and sound business judgement; as well as
- Advanced PowerPoint skills.
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 01 Sep 2017 W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: 30 Sep 2017 W. Australia Standard Time