Actuarial AnalystAbout the role
This person is responsible for supporting the Commercial Management team within Wealth Product & Technology with quantitative and business analysis tasks.
We need the skills and experience of a highly numerical individual to develop and peer review complex Excel models, as well as the ability to use SQL to source data for business analytics and decision support purposes.
Key activities include:
- excel financial modelling and analytics in support of Wrap product design and pricing decisions
- reporting and analysis in relation to Wrap Investment Governance activities
- quantitative support within the division such as peer reviews, remediation initiatives and other projects
- extracting and analysing data using SQL from Macquarie's various analytical tools and databases
You will have highly developed numeracy and analytical skills and a strong interest in working with numerical data, coupled with;
- ability to work under pressure and against exacting timelines whilst maintaining
- high levels of attention to detail
- demonstrated problem solving skills using a creative, solutions-focussed approach
- experienced user of core Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- understanding of SQL for data extraction purposes
- ability to communicate the outcomes of numerical data clearly and to influence the decision making process both orally and in writing
- relevant qualifications preferably in Actuarial, Finance or Accounting
- minimum 5 years work experience in a related role
If you have the relevant experience for this role, and are open to a 9 month contract, please follow the link to apply, or please contact email@example.com for more information.
The Banking and Financial Services Group is re-thinking retail financial services, building bold, best in class banking and wealth experiences for our customers and partners.
Founded in 1969, Macquarie Group is a global financial services provider with offices in 28 countries. Our long history of success has come from being different. We value the creativity that diversity of thought brings and we promote an innovative and entrepreneurial culture. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Advertised: 29 Nov 2016 AUS Eastern Daylight Time