Agile Project Manager | Identity and Cyber Security
Agile Project Manager | Identity and Cyber SecurityAgile Project Manager
Group: Corporate Operations Group
Department: ICS - Identity and Cyber Security
At Macquarie, the Technology Division has an opportunity for an Agile Project Manager with strong leadership, communication and organizational skills to join the team Sydney.
The successful candidate will work collaboratively with our Identity and Cyber Security and other technology teams to deliver the Identity and Cyber Security portfolio of work. This candidate will work across the project portfolio to drive technology value utilizing Agile Scrum and traditional methodologies.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage multiple cross-functional projects of medium to high complexity in a matrix environment
- Work with multiple stakeholders and effectively manage competing priorities and requests
- Responsible for the overall project coordination and status reporting
- Work with resource managers as appropriate to fulfill project staffing needs
- Play the role Scrum Master on projects using Agile/Scrum. Conduct daily scrums, sprint planning and sprint retrospectives.
- As a Scrum Master, work closely with product manager/owner to ensure that the team has prioritized list of Epics and features to deliver and work with team to make sprint and project/release delivery commitments
- Act as an agile champion for the assigned Scrum teams.
- Responsible for all phase of the project from initiation through closure with ownership of project schedules, communications plan, contingency plan and resource plan
- Track key project milestones and adjust project plan/resource plan as needed
- Maintain project action item lists, issues and decision logs. Follow up with owners to ensure closure and progress on items
- Ensure that the projects follow the defined project management processes and adhere to organizational risk management framework
- Proficient Experience in SDLC using both agile/scrum methodologies and traditional/waterfall
- Deep knowledge and skills in Agile methodologies such as Scrum, XP and Kanban
- Demonstrated ability using Agile management tools such as: Rally, JIRA-GreenHopper, VersionOne,
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Prior experience managing application development, product implementation and Infrastructure projects
- Significant experience managing project teams in a matrix environment
- Prior experience in delivering Infrastructure, Cyber Security or Identity and Access Management projects is desired
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field.
Only online applications via the appropriate careers channels will be accepted, if you have any questions contact Chris Wood using email@example.com
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Advertised: 19 Dec 2016 AUS Eastern Daylight Time