- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Contract, Full time
- Bluefin Resources
- 18 Aug 17
Bluefin Resources are working with a large, commercially focused government enterprise to recruit an Architecture Analyst.
The Architecture Analyst role will operate within the Enterprise Solutions and is budgeted for from within ES. The role is required for gaining higher level of quality, efficiency and productiveness for the Governance and Assurance Function of ES.
The role requires working closely with all ES team members and with the Solution Council members at all times. There will also be requirement for managing reviews and assurance processes with BxP, CxP, and other Programs.
- Ownership of scheduling and facilitation of the Solution Council Sessions;
- Ownership of tracking all Program Products for 2nd line of Assurance including required scheduling and facilitations;
- Updating and maintaining all areas of Governance and Assurance of the Confluence Tool for Enterprise Solutions;
- Active following up of all actions from the Solution Council and other Governance and Assurance forums as required;
- Maintain the Application Inventory (in Excel) and update and maintain the Architecture State Diagrams (in Visio);
- Create and maintain Dashboard of the Architecture and Strategy Team and support action management of the members of this team;
- Support creation, development, and maintenance of Architecture Artefacts for executive presentations, options analysis, and other required packs;
- Support Ad-Hoc support tasks as directed by the Architecture and Strategy Team within ES
On Offer - This is an initial 6-month contract with the high chance of ongoing extensions based in the CBD.
If you are interested in being considered for this role, please apply on-line or send my your latest Resume , or give me a call to discuss on 9270 2672
( SK914156A )