Business Analyst | Asset Management | eFront
We are looking for a Technical Business Analyst to take part in the roll out of the eFront Alternative Investment Management solution to one of Macquarie’s most successful divisions
Technical Business Analyst - eFront
About the role
We are looking for a Technical Business Analyst to take part in the roll out of the eFront Alternative Investment Management solution to one of Macquarie's most successful divisions. This is an excellent opportunity for an existing technical business analyst, or an analyst programmer who enjoys working closely with business users and is passionate about delivering quality solutions. The role involves a mix of business analysis, report development and system configuration. Previous eFront experience will be highly regarded but is not essential.
- elicit, document and validate business requirements
- work with project stakeholders to devise solutions that will fulfil business requirements
- implement business requirements through system configuration and report development
- produce appropriate project artefacts including Use Cases, functional / non-functional requirements specification, process maps, data flows, gap analysis and technical specifications
- provide end-to-end project delivery support, including conducting walkthroughs, test & defect support, performing continuous validation and assisting with rollout activities.
- 3+ year business analysis experience in a Tech BA or Analyst Programmer capacity
- 2+ year programing experience
- excellent problem solving skills
- excellent communication skills
- keen interest to learn about the private equity industry
You'll get bonus points for
- previous eFront experience
- experience in the financial services industry and private equity in particular
- experience with reporting tools (e.g. Business Object)
- experience with Agile methodologies and teams
If you're interested in this role please apply via the link, or alternatively contact Chris Wood using firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.