CIO - Transformation Role
Help shape a best in class Technology Department, develop agile as a service Digital Capabilities, modernise complex legacy systems. Remote Workforce.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a strategic and commercial IT leader who has a great understanding of innovative and progressive IT operating models, in complex enterprise environments. You will have full P&L responsibility for a mixed contract and permanent team of approximately 400 with 6 direct reports, supporting 6000 employees.
As part of an energised and progressive leadership team, you will be owning and shaping the IT roadmap to ensure the effective development of a multi-year Technology Strategy, that can deliver, best in class Applications & Services, for a complex organisation with a highly distributed workforce.
This is an exciting time to join the organisation, where Technology is seen as a business enabler to drive digital innovation and improved customer experiences.
- Lead, manage and develop a diverse team of IT professionals tasked with delivering the business applications and IT services that will take the Organisation into the future
- Engage and inspire a multiskilled team, to drive a clear and focused, customer centric, Digital Transformation agenda.
- Develop a multi-year program of work that aligns with the business strategy, to provide improved customer experiences and cost efficiencies
- Maximise IT investments to improve efficiency and reduce risk & complexity
- Establish effective and collaborative relationships with a broad range of Government, Vendor & Regulatory Stakeholders
- Enhance Enterprise Asset Management & Information Management capabilities
- Drive effective outcomes through cultural change and digital innovation
We are seeking expressions of interest from visionary and passionate, IT leaders who have firsthand experience of transforming IT effectiveness, in large, complex environments, where the focus is integrating IT strategy and operations, with the broader business objectives.
You will be a progressive and highly commercial IT leader, with real insights on how technology operating models are evolving to improve the customer experience and reduce cost.
Comfortable working in complex, matrix management environments, coupled with strong program management skills, your leadership allows you to move freely between strategic thinking and tactical execution.
Experience working within Government environments will be highly regarded, however it is not essential. Of particular relevance is exposure to Digital Transformation agendas, within complex environments, with significant outsourcing arrangements.
How to Apply
Please apply though this ad, forwarding your resume and cover letter, outlining your interest and suitability. Should you require additional information prior to making an application please call Andrew Peters on : 02 9037 1865.