Client Onboarding Specialist
Are you a born team leader? Do you know how to bring out the best in everyone? We're looking for someone like that who can:
– recruit, train, cultivate and retain great people
– develop the knowledge, skills and experience of team members
– manage team activities to achieve performance targets, operational level agreements and service levels
– make sure administrative tasks (like holiday planning and working time) comply with internal policies and legal requirements
– see that the team is collaborating with internal partners to deliver the best service
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Client Onboarding team in Sydney. We support the Investment Banking and Institutional Equity Businesses, for both domestic and international client accounts.
The Team works to manage the operational risks associated with the introduction of new client relationships. This is an internal and external client-facing role and in many cases, contact with the Client Onboarding Team is the first exposure the client has to UBS' processes. The team is responsible for performing due diligence (KYC) on new clients, sourcing and retention of client KYC documents, background checks and process management to satisfy AML/CTF policies and various regulatory requirements (e.g. FATCA, DoddFrank, CBR, MiFID).
Your experience and skills
– 3-5 years' client onboarding experience including team management experience - preferably within an operational environment
- experience of AML/KYC and regulatory requirements and processes within an Investment Bank
– excellent organizational skills
– the ability to take responsibility and stay focused on objectives with a can-do-attitude
– an aptitude for information technology (for learning management system usage and other tools like talent development and assessment tools)
– an excellent communicator - fluent in written and spoken English
- detail oriented and calm under pressure
– customer orientated and focused on service quality
– always professional (but you have the human touch)
- a dedicated team player with a can-do attitude.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.