Cyber Protection Product Owner / Architect – Hosting Platforms
Cyber Protection Product Owner / Architect – Hosting PlatformsCyber Protection Product Owner / Architect - Hosting Platforms
Join a forward looking Cyber protection team working across Macquarie Technology to design, deliver and operate Cyber protection services across all on-premises and cloud hosting platforms.
Working closely with the Hosting platform teams to ensure that solutions are securely architected, you'll be asked to develop security patterns as well as building and operating Security services such as Database Access management and Host endpoint protection.
Our team is newly formed and charged with creating future ready services that protect Macquarie's data from external threats - work with the hosting platforms team and your peers in other Cyber Protection services to ensure that Macquarie maintains effective defence in depth against all Cyber Security threats.
To be successful in this role, we would expect you to have:
- strong background in one or more Hosting technologies (Wintel, Linux, Mainframe and Databases)
- the ability to work as part of a team with architecture, development and operational responsibilities
- initiative and a passion for all things security-related, and a willingness to go the extra mile
- experience in utilising and extending standard security protocols
- the ability to drive the DevSecOps mindset in the team
Additional experience in the following will be highly regarded:
- a background in architecture, and/or experience as service owner
- experience in a DevOps environment, particularly in product ownership
- Database, Linux or Windows configuration
- Hosting endpoint protection tools (Host Firewall, Antivirus, application White listing)
If this role offers the opportunity you're looking for, please apply here or reach out to email@example.com to learn more.
Founded in 1969, Macquarie Group is a global financial services provider with offices in 28 countries. We thrive on an entrepreneurial culture, delivering opportunity for our clients with accountability. Because of our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we understand the importance that diversity and inclusion brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services including workplace, HR, technology and market operations to drive operational excellence. [Insert for technology] Technology provides business-aligned account management, software development and manages Macquarie's enterprise-wide technology.
Advertised: 04 Nov 2016 AUS Eastern Daylight Time