Expression of Interest: Claims Assessor, Sydney CBD
See job description for details
- Multiple Opportunities within Retail, Superannuation, Group Insurance
- Roles based in Sydney CBD
- Competitive remuneration, incentives, and highly engaged culture supportive of your development
About the role
To assess and manage a portfolio of Life Risk disability claims in line with the Policy Terms and Conditions whilst liaising with the Senior Team, Team Managers and Claims Development Team.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following-
- (Medical) Demonstrates a basic knowledge of medical terms/concepts so they can interpret reports and apply knowledge to the assessment process
- (Product) Demonstrates a working knowledge of the main product range including upgrades
- (Legal) Understands the main concepts of the Life Insurance Act that are relevant to assessing claims
- (Communication) Maintains regular outbound contact with the client, adviser and associated third parties
- (Financial analysis) Understands the basic elements of financial assessment for individuals and sole traders
- (Intuitive/Investigative Skills) Demonstrates an understanding of the tools available to investigate claims
ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets, focusing on core markets in Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, we’re committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We’ve made it our business to be an organisation where people strive, and are rewarded, for excellence.
At ANZ we aim to create a work environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
We connect you to your world of opportunity.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you.
Watch our Global Stories to see how ANZ aims to meet the needs of our customers and to attract and retain the best people in a changing world ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK__FGv4dNU ).
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers .