Finance Support Officer
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- KPMG Australia
- 20 Sep 17
See job description for details
- There is a Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- New, agile office environment
- An exciting permanent role
The Finance Support Officer is to be a key point of contact for the finance function of KPMG. The role provides support in specific SAP and CRM applications, including Engagement Management, Time Management, Client Management and Opportunity Management.
Your new role
Working as a part of our Finance team, you will:
- Respond to requests for assistance in relation to Time Management, CRM, Engagement Management and Travel management
- Create general bills
- Maintain of client records and other master data
- Support finance in processing various financial transactions
- Perform system testing
If you are a recent Finance, Business or IT graduate with experience in systems then this is a fantastic opportunity for you. You will have:
- Experience in or understanding of SAP or MS Dynamics is desired
- Exposure to finance systems, preferably in a large organisation
- A clear analytical mindset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work as part of a team
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online .
Advertised: 31 Aug 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time