General Manager, APAC - Clear2Pay
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
- 22 Feb 17
General Manager, APAC - Clear2Pay
Reporting into the Clear2Pay Group Executive, you will oversee all APAC regional operations within the Clear2Pay line of business. Responsible for a profit and loss center and for leading a full complement of senior managers to ensure financial objectives and strategic business goals of the line of business are achieved. A highly visible position within the organization and the ideal candidate must be prepared to be front and center across a multi-geographic team and customer base. A major component of the role will be to drive new sales across existing customers and new prospects.
General Duties & Responsibilities
- Establishes objectives, plans and budgets typically relying on divisional senior management for setting strategic direction, guidance and company-wide policies that are to be implemented within the organization.
- Regional P&L ownership; driving sales result, creating & delivering services revenues, on-time collections and expense management
- Leadership of a wide complement of functional managers including but not limited to sales, professional services and support
- Administers & cascades policies throughout the line of business and coordinates activities of more than one department/function.
- Selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure maximized efficiency of the organization; must drive high quality performance management and multi-year talent development
- Drives full integration of the line of business into the broader FIS organization wherever feasible
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
Bachelor's degree or professional qualification in business administration, finance, computer science or related discipline or the equivalent combination of education, training or work experience.
General Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Proven track record of leading teams to meet aggressive Revenue, Expense and EBITDA plans
- Knowledge of FIS products and services, with a willingness to gain in-depth knowledge of products and services of the line of business
- Knowledge of financial services industry and in particular the APAC banking payments domain
- Familiarity with Payments Regulators across APAC
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences, from individual contributor to senior executive, internally within FIS and externally with customers & prospects
- Proven track record of managing and developing teams of different disciplines across a variety of geographies
- Proven track record of leading high quality project and program management across multiple teams
- In-depth knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles including waterfall and agile approaches to software development
- Able to persistently drive real change within the line of business while navigating the wider organization & creating allies therein.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to persuade and influence others, whether they be colleagues or customers, team members, peers or superiors
- Ability to pro-actively motivate all around you and remain positive in times of difficulty is essential
- Prepared and able to work beyond standard working hours as required
- Ability to travel frequently between line of business offices and to customer sites
- Bi or multi-lingual preferred but not essential