Junior/Mid Level Full Stack Developer - Macquarie Capital
Junior/Mid Level Full Stack Developer - Macquarie CapitalFull Stack Developer - Macquarie Capital
- Working on building financial products with modern web technology
About the role:
The Macquarie Capital IT team in Sydney is searching for a talented full stack developer to join its global technology delivery team that build and support bespoke web applications for the Macquarie Capital business. This role will be an addition to an agile and innovative team using Microsoft .NET technology stack to continue developing a modern web application with global internal audience.
- Write and ship beautiful code
- Work in a small team of motivated and talented developers that operates like a mini-startup in an enterprise
- Maintain and technical ownership of financial products used by a global audience within Macquarie Capital
- Continuously deliver impactful products to the business with a DevOps mindset
- Learn new technologies and stay up to date with best practices
Required for success in this role:
- Passionate about writing great software product
- strong communication skills
- Comfort with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders.
- a tertiary education in technology preferable
- prior experience with financial systems is preferable
- prior experience with Salesforce is preferable
An ideal candidate will be proficient in many of the following:
- Framework: AngularJS, Bootstrap, WebAPI (RESTful services)
- Development environment: Windows 7, Visual Studio, Git
- Infrastructure: Windows Server
- Database: MS-SQL
If you are interested in this position, please apply via the following link or send your CV directly through to Shaun O'Neill for more details.
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Advertised: 17 Jan 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time