Project Co-Ordinator - Macquarie Leasing
Project Co-Ordinator - Macquarie LeasingABOUT US
Corporate Operations Group (COG) provides specialist professional services, human resources, workplace infrastructure, technology and market operations to Macquarie's businesses. The primary purpose of COG is to support and enhance the value of Macquarie through the creation of an efficient, scalable operating model. This is evident across the activities of each of the divisions which comprises of Business Improvement and Strategy Division (BIS), Business Services Division (BSD), COG Business Management, Human Resources Division (HR), Market Operations, Operational Risk Strategy and Support, Shared Services and Technology.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The CAF Technology account team within COG is seeking a highly competent, motivated, pro-active Project Co-ordinator to join the team, working as part of a highly skilled and capable team focussed on delivering quality solutions.
In this role you will be:
- working alongside the Project managers to help co-ordinate, track and report on the full lifecycle of project activities including risk and issues management, progress tracking, resource tracking, financials tracking and stakeholder management.
- working in a highly Agile delivery environment, by responding to unpredictability through an iterative work approach
- taking on SCRUM master duties, helping to ensure a clear pipeline of work is defined with stakeholders and work with multiple delivery teams to ensure progress is broadly in line with expectations
- co-ordinating and tracking the activities of a team of highly skilled professionals including business analysts, developers and testers, across geographical locations.
- ensuring compliance with in-house project methodology.
- managing project documentation
- contributing to the continuous improvement of IT processes and tools in the team
- supporting delivery managers and technical project managers in tracking and monitoring projects
- sssisting with resource & financial tracking ensuring resource and financial forecasts are up to date
- collaborating with the broader business and IT teams (e.g. Central PMO, business project teams, Business Management) to ensure project reporting is reconciled and kept up to date.
Key Skills required for this role include:
- Project Coordinator Experience: experience in IT project administration/co-ordination with a proven track record of work within a successful project delivery framework.
- PPM Toolsets Experience: hands-on experience with Project Portfolio Management applications (preferably CA's PPM (Clarity)) and ability to create program and portfolio reporting.
- Organised and Methodical Mindset: structure approach to working though all activities and problems.
- Communication : strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to tailor communications to both portfolio/project managers and stakeholders.
You will also have:
- ability to provide support to the portfolio managers in all aspects of the project lifecycle, including planning, task management and stakeholder management.
- exposure to stakeholder management, including both IT and business, and up to executive-level management.
- demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and projects and prioritise these effectively.
- ability to work to agreed deadlines and manage changing priorities.
If you meet the above requirements, please apply via the following link. Alternatively to find out more about this position and a confidential discussion please contact Phil James on 02 8232 3727
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Advertised: 12 Jan 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time