Our client, a globally recognized and respected financial institution, has placed significant investment budget on bolstering its already distinguished QA team. They are currently experiencing a surge in technology investment due to their ongoing success in the automated trading arena.
The team has an underlying culture of driving test efficiency without compromising quality. This is achieved through efficient automated processes with the soul aim of building cutting edge, industry pioneering risk systems.
The role requires a seasoned manual test specialist with the capability and depth to facilitate some automation testing. Extensive experience in planning, automating and executing test scripts on a regular basis as well as improving testing efficiency through automation are key selection criteria, with a view to improving and fine tuning overall test coverage.
- 4-7 years' experience testing financial applications (ideally treasury / risk).
- Knowledge of financial derivative instruments e.g. Interest Rate Derivatives (IRD), FX, Hedge Accounting.
- Wider reaching test exposure (Web Services, Browser/UI, API level testing) as well as Web or UI automation tools (e.g. Selenium Webdriver, Ranorex, TestComplete).
- Setting up and continuously integrating automation test, run and reports (e.g. Bamboo, Jenkins).
- Constant interaction with team members to learn and use the automation test harness.
- Ability to work with other testers to investigate any issues found.
- Experience using BDD testing framework such as Cucumber or Specflow.
- Exposure to tools such as Git, TortoiseSVN, SourceTree
- Ideally familiar with working in an agile environment.
- Full unrestricted Australian working rights & locally based.
- The ability to code in C# / .Net (highly desirable).
This role would be suited for intermediate level people coming from a tenured manual testing background in financial services.
#Testing #Automation #QA #TA #Automated trading #Technical #Development #Treasury #Risk #FX #IRD #HedgeAccounting