VP - Corporate Treasury Sales
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Bank Of America / Merrill Lynch
- 27 Sep 16
VP - Corporate Treasury Sales
Bank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk-management products and services.
The company provides unmatched convenience in the United States, serving more than 59 million consumer and small business relationships with more than 6,100 retail banking offices, nearly 18,700 ATMs and award-winning online banking with nearly 29 million active users. Following the acquisition of Merrill Lynch on January 1, 2009, Bank of America is among the world's leading wealth management companies and is a global leader in corporate and investment banking and trading across a broad range of asset classes serving corporations, governments, institutions and individuals around the world.
Bank of America offers industry-leading support to more than 4 million small business owners through a suite of innovative, easy-to-use online products and services. The company serves clients in more than 150 countries. Bank of America Corporation stock is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
- An experienced Treasury Sales Officer (TSO) is required to manage and identity new business opportunities across a portfolio of existing and new Corporate clients.
- The successful candidate will partner closely with the Local, Regional and Global Corporate bankers and other business partners (as appropriate) to consult on sales opportunities and provide the product expertise, consultation necessary to deliver the best possible Treasury and Trade solutions to the client in-country, regionally and globally.
- Proactive identification & solicitation of new names with the focus on delivering new business revenue, ensuring strict client selection, on boarding policies and procedures are adhered to at all times
- Work towards both New Business and Revenue targets
- Developing and coordinating global sales and client calling strategies across Asia, EMEA and the Americas for clients headquartered in Australia
- Working with corporate bank partners prepare and maintain account plans for key clients and establish a disciplined process for review and action against the plans.
- Prepare client proposals and presentations and work with Key Business Partners to develop solutions
- Maintain strong and open internal dialogue with relationship, product and in country teams to the benefit of the clients.
- Proactive member of the global team assigned to our clients.
- The role will report directly to the MD of GTS Corporate Sales in Sydney
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience managing Corporate client relationships
- A successful track record in new business development & relationship management is critical
- History of quantifiable results
- Deep understanding, either as a provider or as a practitioner, of international treasury/cash management and global payments products with particular focus on and background of Corporates
- Strong command of GTS products.
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal presentation skills
- Strong ability to work collaboratively across multiple levels of the organisation
- Ability to influence key stakeholders
- A strong understanding of the buying behaviour of Corporate across the full range of GTS products and services
- A motivated salesperson that has the drive and passion to identify, pursue and close deals
- The ability to work autonomously as well as be a team player
- Excellent time management, the ability to prioritise issues and is responsive
- High attention to detail
- Ability to 'manage' the cost and revenue aspect of a portfolio
- Self starter who can be self sufficient working away from a head office environment
- Comfortable/ has experience with building strong working relationships with collegues and clients a like
Posting Date: 12/09/2016
Location: Sydney - Australia
Full / Part-time: Full time