eFront Implementation Consultant | Asset Management
We are looking for a Technical Business Analyst to take part in the roll out of the eFront Alternative Investment Management solution to one of Macquarie’s most successful divisions
About the role
We are looking for an experienced eFront Implementation Consultant to join Macquarie's eFront team and take part in the delivery of a number of key projects. The role involves a mix of business analysis, report development and system configuration. It will suit someone who is keen to learn about the asset management industry, is passionate about delivering quality solutions and enjoys solving business problems. Overseas applicants welcome. Australian visa sponsorship available for the successful candidate.
· Liaise with business users both in Australia and overseas to elicit, document and validate business requirements
· Devise solutions that will fulfill business requirements
· System configuration and report development
· Produce appropriate project artifacts including use cases, functional / non-functional requirements specification, implementation plan and technical specifications
· End-to-end project delivery support, including conducting walk-throughs, user testing support, assisting with roll-out activities and providing 3 rd line support post go-live
· 2+ years eFront configuration and/or report development experience
· excellent problem solving skills
· excellent communication skills
· keen interest to learn about the alternative asset management industry
You'll get bonus points for
· business analysis experience
· experience with FrontInvest and/or FrontPM
· experience with Agile methodologies and teams
· IIS and/or Oracle experience
If you're interested in this role please apply via the link, or alternatively contact Chris Wood using email@example.com.
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.