Your job at Erste Group is built around the needs of our customers. They need bankers who listen actively, ask questions and can react flexibly to changes. This is us. Are you ready to join the most modern bank in Central and Eastern Europe?
Head of Group Credit Risk Reporting (m/f)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Group Credit Risk Reporting is responsible for the management of risk data extraction, analyzes and risk reporting, risk data quality assurance and monitoring, as well as to provide group-wide governance for risk data aggregation and risk reporting practices.
- coordinate and ensure that all external and internal credit risk reports are delivered in timely manner and required quality, including ad-hoc reports, to regulators (ECB, EBA, OeNB & FMA), external auditors, rating agencies & internal stakeholders (e.g. Investor Relations, Enterprise w. Risk Management, Corporate Workout, Accounting, Controlling, etc.)
- define group-wide methodology and standards for credit risk reporting
- group wide collaboration & communication, with all entities related credit risk reporting
- provide coaching and guidance to the team in credit risk reporting topics, including all new regulatory requirements like CRR, CRD IV, New Financial Reporting, IFRS 9, etc. in close collaboration with Group Risk Regulatory Management
- lead, foster, motivate and develop the team according to the management principles
- provide active guidance and support to the team during business transformation changes
- have an academic background (economic or quantitative)
- posses 5 years experience in risk / finance activities, preferably credit risk management of leading a reporting team / diverse / international teams
- have knowledge of the banking industry, including of relevant regulations (e.g. Basel, IFRS, etc.)
- provide us with your strong analytical, good communication and presentation skills
- have experience in MS Office (including Power Point); data analytical tools; Reporting / Management Information Systems
- understand cultural diversity topics; negotiation & organizational skills
- offer you an interesting job in a highly motivated and international team, the possibility to work in a dynamic and international environment as well as the possibility to be part of the creation of the future reporting capability in ERSTE Group
- provide you with the possibility to work in the most modern workplace in Austria (Erste Campus)
- stand out as a family-friendly workplace and offer our employees, flexible working time and modern workplace options, company kindergarten, health centre, actively promote parental leave and many more family-friendly measures
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary which will depend on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 55.000,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective Agreement
We are looking forward to hearing from you!