People like her need professionals with creativity, talent and reliability. As a professional you can contribute substantially to our customers' security and satisfaction. Do you approach your work with passion, interdisciplinary thinking, reliability and a dash of creativity? Then you may well have just found your new job.
Senior Program Manager (f/m) for BCBS 239
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Erste Group has set up the department “Group Risk Project Portfolio Management” to address a rapidly growing project portfolio in the Risk Area due to many upcoming regulatory demands. The goal is to ensure a coordinated and structured change management process driven by demands out of the various CRO Divisions in strong cooperation with our IT Company and all steering areas in the bank on group as well as on legal entity level. “Group Risk Project Portfolio Management” is a dedicated project portfolio management unit which is currently being set up and will run the project portfolio in a comprehensive way.
Main tasks of the department are to:
- drive major improvements in Erste Group´s Risk infrastructure (policies, tools, models, calculation engines, data, limit systems)
- reengineer major business processes (e.g. collateral management)
- monitor all corrective measures necessary to ensure regulatory compliance
- coordinate all relevant activities within projects in a cross-functional as well as in a central/local dimension
- manage the implementation of the group with BCBS239 compliance program
- ensure adherence to timelines and scope of the workstream (-s) and review their progress
- identify dependencies and potential for optimization between projects and on the overall project portfolio to allow efficient steering of the project portfolio via the foreseen governance bodies
- coordinate and monitor local projects and provide potentially on-site support
- coordinate and lead country alignment meetings to reflect a proper local implementation of projects scope
- identify existing and potential issues proactively on all levels
- prepare the operational committee for decision making and support issue resolution
- prepare and review project documentation
- regular reporting to other stakeholders such as supervisors or board members
- act as line manager for junior members
- have a university degree in economics or business discipline
- have a deep knowledge of banking products and services, especially in the areas of finance and risk management
- offer profound consulting and project management know-how and experience ideally in multinational projects
- have several year experience in business analysis
- bring excellent analytical skills, communication and presentation skills as well as a strong and driving personality with a pro-active attitude and problem-solving approach
- have the ability to understand the business needs and analyze demands in a structured way
- speak English fluently, any other core market language (German, CEE) would be an advantage
- offer to work in an international environment
- offer excellent opportunities to get exposure to Risk Management practices within Erste Group
- offer you a position in a diverse and challenging environment with frequent senior management contact
- offer a very challenging portfolio of projects that are carried out in the environment of a dynamic, motivated and experienced team
- support your professional and personal development
- stand out as a family-friendly workplace and offer our employees, flexible working time and modern workplace options, company kindergarten, health centre, actively promote parental leave and many more family-friendly measures
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary which will depend on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 61.400,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!