Finance and Accounting Professional (Outsourcing)
- Zaventem, Flemish Region, Belgium
- Permanent, Full time
- 21 Aug 17
Finance and Accounting Professional (Outsourcing) - (170000BQ)
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies.
Deloitte Accountancy delivers a broad spectrum of professional services to companies and organisations in Belgium, ranging from large corporates and international organisations through our Business Process Solutions (BPS) to dynamic entrepreneurs, fast growing companies and medium sized private companies and its families. Through our 12 Belgian offices and thanks to our more than 650 professionals, we deliver a perfectly aligned mixture of accountancy services as well as tax, legal, M&A and finance, strategy and growth as business control and technology services to family business, in order to be the trusted advisor for all our clients.
- As Finance & Accounting Professional you are called-in for several inhouse projects with the client in the following areas: finance, accountancy and controlling. This varies from filling out temporary needs to specialized personnel, to the permanent integration in the entire or partial financial / accountancy department.
- Taking your experience into account, you will be fulfilling positions as Accountant, Senior Accountant, Financial Director, Credit Controller, Internal Auditor, Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable specialist, etc. for international and large national companies. Through your qualified service and proactive way of thinking, you help to actively build out Deloitte as a qualified service provider. Depending on your experiences you will be able to lead in short or long term a team of junior financial consultants.
- Master or Bachelor Accountancy, Economy or other financial degree;
- 1 to 6 years of relevant experience as Accountant / Tax consultant or Chief Accountant, Business or Financial Controller;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Knowledge of one or more ERP tools is a plus;
- Flexible and Customer friendly;
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Fluency in Dutch, French and English.
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Opportunities for learning where needed ;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.