Senior Manager - Enterprise Architect Financial Services
- Zaventem, Flemish Region, Belgium
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Sep 17
Senior Manager - Enterprise Architect Financial Services - (170000E6)
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organizations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle.
Key responsibilities of this role are:
- Decide, challenge, refine and/or review enterprise wide technology decisions, ensuring full alignment with our client business strategy;
- Document technology decisions into enterprise architecture models that link the organizational structure, business processes, applications, information and infrastructure components;
- Define the underlying roadmap leading into the implementation of this enterprise architecture;
- Communicate this architectural vision and roadmap to various stakeholders within the IT and business departments;
- Lead the implementation of the enterprise architecture function, building upon Deloitte methodologies, process and governance frameworks;
- Lead our clients through the change, facilitating the roll-out and helping them raise their maturity level and organizational adoption of the enterprise architecture function;
- Give input to the ongoing improvement and streamlining of enterprise architecture development and delivery.
- You have a sound background in setting corporate architectural directions aligned with strategic business needs and a strong knowledge of enterprise architecture best practice, methodologies and tools (3-6 years of experience);
- You were already exposed to the financial services industry and developed an acute interest in that domain;
- You can demonstrate a proven track record around major financial services packages (e.g. Temenos, Avaloq, Sopra Banking, GuideWire) and/or in the delivery of complex technology projects;
- You are passionately keeping up to date with the latest technology trends and can translate these innovations into meaningful business cases;
- You have a university degree or equivalent experience;
- You are a team player with strong communication skills;
- You have an intellectual curiosity combined with outstanding analytical skills;
- You are open to work in an international environment and to work abroad if needed;
- You are fluent in English, Dutch or French. Additional languages are a plus;
- A challenging and innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Opportunities for learning where needed;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.