Associate Director – Senior Product Manager (Retail Banking)
- Responsible for defining the product strategy and executing activities related to market introduction of product lines
- Set up necessary operational infrastructure to manage the dynamics of product expansion.
- Develop ideas and business plans for new products strategy.
- Distribute projects into work packages and estimate resources required for each.
- Communicate solutions strategies and financial impact to senior management and key internal stakeholders to obtain buy-in.
- Oversee the product development consisting of technology and product management resources from specification and development of the new product to roll out and maintenance.
- Source and analyze market feedback on products and services.
- Develop yearly sales forecasts and business plans and track performance throughout the year in conjunction with the Director - Product Specialist who is working with the sales force.
- Work closely with the Learning Design and Curriculum, Business Development and Implementation teams to meet clients' requests and needs.
- Educate sales force about products at team meetings, global off sites and product roadshows.
- Take an active role in consulting on potential corporate acquisitions, joint ventures and partnerships
- Monitor the execution of the solutions strategies in coordination with various internal departments
Moody's Analytics, a division of Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO), is the world's leading provider of credit analysis and related tools, including quantitative credit risk models, credit analysis software, portfolio management analytics, economic research, financial data, pricing and valuation services, and specialized consulting services. Moody's Analytics also distributes investor-oriented research and data developed by Moody's Investors Service as part of its rating process, including in-depth research on major debt issuers, industry studies, and commentary on topical events. The Moody's Analytics Financial Services Training and Certification business in Canada operates as the Canadian Securities Institute, the leading provider in Canada of financial learning, credentials and certification.
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree) in a business related discipline or marketing, graduate/second-level degree (e.g. MBA, Master's) preferred.
- 10+ years experience in retail banking in several roles including bank manager, credit, financial planning.
- Experience in marketing, strategic planning or product development also favorably considered.
- Experience in managing a team and driving change.
- Thorough understanding of global capital/credit markets.
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills.
- Strong relationship management skills to work with internal and external contacts.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Fluently bilingual in English and French would be a definite asset.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
MIS and MSS Candidates are asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.