MiFID 2 Project Manager
- Toronto, ON, Canada
- Full time, Contract
- Synechron Inc.
- 29 Sep 16
We are looking to hire MiFID 2 Project Manager in Toronto, ON
Synechron, one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $400 million firm based in New York. Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 6,000+ professionals operating in 16 countries across the world, it has presence across USA, Canada, UK, France, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Serbia, Germany, Italy, UAE, Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, Australia and Development Centers in India.
- 5+ years front office aligned business change experience within investment banks
- Proven experience delivering regulatory change, preferably MiFiD II, otherwise Dodd Frank/EMIR
- Deep financial product and front-to-back knowledge across one or more asset classes
- Structured, business change focused project management and business analysis capability
- Algorithmic trading knowledge is of particular interest, but not required
- Proven experience facing off to traders, heads of desk and/or product COOs
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management capabilities
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
If you are interested please send in your updated resume to Dharmesh.firstname.lastname@example.org or you can reach me on 404-474-1305