2017 Risk Analyst - China Broking
- Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Guy Carpenter & Company Ltd
- 08 Aug 17
Risk Analyst 2017 - China Broking, positions available in Beijing. This is a client facing role with strong analytical, presentation, communication and consulting skills.
Guy Carpenter & Company is the leading global risk and reinsurance specialist and a member of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC).
We are now seeking bright and ambitious university graduates to join our professional team as Risk Analyst 2016 to help us further grow and develop comprehensive reinsurance solutions for our clients in China.
- Fresh graduates majoring in Maths, Statistics, Finance, Economics, and Risk Management from top universities in China or overseas.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin, ability to communicate complex ideas and concepts
- Outgoing, proactive, presentable with strong interpersonal skills
- Energetic, driven, able to work under pressure and tight timelines
- Strong analytical and innovative problem solving capabilities
- Strong ability to work effectively as an individual and in a team
- Strong computer skills on Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) and Outlook
- Experience in management consulting or insurance consulting a plus.