Are you detail oriented, even when multitasking? Do you know how to shine in a supporting role? We're looking for someone like that to help us to cover the Compliance Due Diligence Officer related works:
– To do independent review and check for WM client onboarding by following internal KYC/AML policy and DDO working procedure.
– To focus on the identification and prevention of AML risks during client profile review.
– To tract new requirements and changes in rules and regulations relating to client KYC/AML area, timely update and reflect in due diligence process as necessary.
– Effective communicate with WM markets staffs in DDO daily work, provide necessary training related client due diligence requirement and process.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working as Due Diligence Officer of C&ORC department in Beijing. We are a place where all creative ideas are welcomed, where you can develop your professional skills and global capabilities, where you can work with top talents.
Your experience and skills
– At least 2 years of relevant experience in KYC or AML area in financial institutions, understanding of relevant rules and regulations.
– Working experience in Wealth Management and private bank business preferred.
– Master or undergraduate degree in relevant majors, Accounting, Finance, Economics.
– Securities general practice Qualification Certificate is a plus.
– adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills
– Loyal, dedicated, meticulous, and with team spirit.
– Fluent in both English and Chinese.
– able to work under pressure (you secretly love deadlines)
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.