Fund Legal Supervisor
- Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- 22 Aug 16
1) 3-5 years work experience in well-known local law firms. 2) Legal project experience in PE/VC. 3) Bachelor or above degree major in law faculty, an oversea study background in America is preferred. 4) Good logic ability in law. Strong ability in analysis, dealing with emergency, solving the legal problems. 5) Bilingual in Chinese and English.
- Be responsible for legal risk managements and measures against the legal risk of the funds business in the firm.
- Legal supports for proposed investments, participate in detailed due diligence and write due diligence reports.
- Legal supports for investments, be responsible for the legal matters of the post-investment management.
- Be responsible for drawing，modifying，reviewing， examing and verifying legal documents.
- Coordinate and manage lawyers of outside law firms and legal counsels.