Legal Team Leader
Do you have experience with PRC legal and regulatory matters? Are you interested in being part of APAC's largest wealth manager? We're looking for someone like that to:
- manage legal and liability risks
- be responsible for transactional matters, policies and processes
-provide advice on applicable PRC legal and regulatory requirements
-monitor local regulatory developments and assessment of business impact
- be responsible for non-transactional general advisory matters such as corporate governance, employment and procurement matters
-regularly report and escalate matters, risks and material litigation, both locally onshore and functionally offshore
-manage, instruct and supervise external counsel
-participate in new business processes and monitoring of such processes in PRC and the management of litigation and special and regulatory investigations
-manage the Legal function's relationship with the business, internal audit, tax, finance and risk functions
-share legal expertise by developing and/or delivering training programs
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You will be working in UBS China Limited Beijing and working closely both with the regional legal team and local business. We're responsible for various legal matters in China, from litigation to contentious regulatory matters.
Your experience and skills
– PRC legal qualification
– 8+ years of post-qualification experience, preferably with practical experience in international banking or in an international law firm
– an interest in complex legal and regulatory issues
– a great communicator with strong interpersonal skills, able to cooperate with and manage external legal counsels
– keen on conducting education for front staff
– fluent in Chinese and English
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.