Operations & Services Team Lead
Are you a born team leader? Do you know how to bring out the best in everyone? We're looking for someone like that who can:
- Client document verification and management including account opening, doc update and account closing.
- Client information maintenance, documentation filing and management
- Managing client communication including client statement preparation
- Pre-checking on client credit document prepared by client advisor according to internal procedure and checklist to ensure the application document is in compliance with DOA, document provided is in completeness
- Document pre-checking for loan disbursement, repayment or extension
- Certifying reports for internal clients on a regular basis, ie. daily credit monitoring report to credit risk management and business
- Responsible with relevant regulatory reporting.
- The contact window of projects in relation to OPS client service process.
- Participate in EM OPS relevant events.
- Responsible with streamlined process of client service.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Beijing OPS team in supporting WM&IB business.
Your experience and skills
- Bachelor degree OR above in a relative discipline or holder of relevant professional qualifications
- 4+ years client onboarding experience in the financial industry
- Product knowledge covering RMB FX/MM/Standby LC, Loan and WM investment products, ie. QDII, DCI and MF.
- Good English communication & writing skills.
– an excellent communicator
– customer orientated and focused on service quality
– always professional (but you have the human touch)
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.