Senior Legal Manager 高级法务经理
- Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- 15 Jul 16
China Asset Management Co., Ltd. (China AMC) was founded in April 1998 and became one of the first nationwide fund management companies in China. Headquartered in Beijing, the company currently has three subsidiaries: China Asset Management (Hong Kong), China Capital Management, and China Wealth Investment Management. We're devoted to providing investors with top-class investment products and services, and generate optimal returns with appropriate level of risks.
- Review and draft English documents, including Investment Management Agreements, investment advisory agreements, subscription agreements, prospectus and placing letter etc.
- Engage in varied legal affairs related to mutual fund and asset management businesses.
- Prepare memorandum of legal documents relating to structured products, which include note term sheets and subscription agreements, etc.
- Negotiate and communicate with overseas counterparties, investment banks and law firms, etc.
- Provide legal advice on the operation of overseas investment.
- Respond in a timely manner to the request for legal documents from other departments of the Company.
- Conduct legal research and analysis.
- Graduated from a top tier overseas law school with a LL.M. or J.D. degree.
- Graduated from a top tier law school in China with a Bachelor degree or higher.
- Ability to adapt and apply legal skills to new businesses.
- A team player, resilient under pressure and shall have a strong sense of responsibility.
- Familiar with Common Law and overseas investment business.
- Excellent legal drafting and communication skills in English.
- Proficient Office skills, strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Related overseas working experience not required, but would be a plus.