Sr Product Consultant (Asset Liability Capital Implementation)
The main objective for this role is to deliver customized credit risk management solutions, especially credit risk management governance and process, IRB related management activities, loan origination or related services in risk management area provided by Moody's Analytics. In addition, he/she will be responsible for managing junior consultants in Beijing. The responsibilities include technical training, mentoring and resource management.
He/She must be flexible and energetic to excel in this ever-changing business environment. It is essential for this role to demonstrate an understanding of the issues and challenges facing by our clients as well as to maintain knowledge base of the strengths and capabilities of Moody's Analytics.
As part of Moody's Analytics Consulting Services team, this role is responsible for managing a team to deliver Moody's customized solutions.
• Manage a team to effectively deliver solutions for clients. The solutions are mainly focus on IRB governance and process, or related credit risk management activities , such as loan origination , Basel II compliance , etc.
• Responsible for maintaining the quality of deliverables that the team provided. The deliverables could be reports of solution , presentations of the project results, or all materials to clients.
• Be part of the lead to provide effective project management.
• Working closely with client engagement team and sales team, including developing and presenting pre-sales materials and client proposals.
• A Bachelor/master/PhD degree
• Minimum 10 years experience in banking industry services, Minimum 3 to 4 years experience in banking risk management consulting services.
• Solid experience in credit process and loan origination
• Minimum 5 years experience in consulting firm
• Familiar with IRB and how to apply model into credit process
• Familiar with Model development methodology
• Strong communication/consulting skill
• Familiar with CBRC requirement and working on IRB project previously
• Speak fluent Mandarin
• Rich experience in banking credit risk management, especially IRB related governance and process, loan origination , credit limit management , etc..
• Expert in Basel II&III guidelines.
• Experience in training, presentations and/or workshop facilitation.
• Strong project management skills, relationship management skills and consulting abilities essential.
• May require a lot of travel.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.