Are you a detail-oriented multitasker? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We're looking for someone like that who can
• Schedule all travel within budget, producing travel itineraries and expense reports
• Organize team meetings, including logistics, attendees, materials and communication
• Answer client queries or redirect them to the appropriate person
• Ensure new joiners are on boarded smoothly from a logistics perspective
• Provide administrative support to UBSS staff from other offices or international guests
• Maintain a professional relationship with all support functions
You'll be working for the Corporate Client Solutions in Beijing. Our team is to provide secretarial and administrative support to UBSS IBD Bankers and the team in their daily activities.
Your experience and skills
• Bachelor degree or above
• 3 years working experiences in foreign securities company or multicultural firm
• Excellent PC skills – MS Words, Excel and PowerPoint
• Strong attention to detail, highly organized and motivated
• Hardworking, team player
• Able to manage a multitude of tasks effectively, efficiently with minimal supervision
• Fluent in English
What we offer
UBS offers talented individuals around the world a challenging, diverse and supportive working environment in which passion, commitment and hard work are valued and rewarded.
Take the next step
Fitting in at UBS means being passionate and motivated about what you do. If you like collaborating, are used to challenging others and being challenged in return, then you have the right attitude to thrive in our environment. Want to become part of our team? Apply now.