Team Leader of Credit Risk Management
- Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- 24 Sep 16
China Securities Co., Ltd. (CSC) is a nationwide comprehensive securities company and jointly sponsored and established by CITIC Securities Co.,Ltd. and China Jianyin Investment Co., Ltd.. with wide operational networks, CSC is one of a few A-level A-class securities companies in China.
- Optimizing credit risk management system and drafting credit risk management policy;
- Organizing due diligence, credit assessment and credit risk rating of counterparty;
- Organizing calculation and daily monitoring of counterparty credit risk exposures;
- Organizing revaluation and other follow-up runs of credit risk mitigation collaterals;
- Other daily work review and risk management appraisal of business lines.
- Master and above degree, major in finance, financial engineering or computer science knowledge background;
- At least 5 years relevant working experience in major overseas financial institutions;
- Familiar to counterparty credit risk management;
- Excellent writing and oral expressing skill.
Please send both of your English and Chinese CV when you apply for the job.
**Chinese resume is a must for all applications.**
China Securities Co., Ltd (hereinafter called the “CSC”) is a nationwide leading securities company in China, headquartered in Beijing. CSC provides a broad range of financial services, which is as follows: securities brokerage; QFII Service; securities underwriting and sponsoring; financial advisory relating to securities trading and investment; securities investment advisory; proprietary trading; asset management; acting sales of securities investment fund; margin trading business; providing introducing broker (hereinafter called “IB”) services for futures companies; and other types of business approved by CSRC. Moreover, CSC also carries on International business, futures brokerage and direct investment through its wholly-owned subsidiaries.