Trade & Processing Specialist
Are you detail oriented, even when multitasking? Do you know how to shine in a supporting role? We're looking for someone like that to help us:
- Trade compliance check prior to trade execution according to local regulatory requirement and internal control requirement.
- Obtain trade details on T0 and complete T0 trade affirmation between internal system and external system or broker confirmation.
- Complete trade confirmation with counterparty/client after trade affirmation, and track the confo status afterwards.
- Complete trade capture and authorization on T0 and keep record in good order
- On T1, conduct internal trade recon and investigate any break/funding mismatch if any
- Complete trade settlement in system accurately and in timely manner on settlement date, pass to checker for authorization.
- Complete Shanghai specific regulatory reporting according to requirements, on regular or ad-hoc basis
- Generate internal reporting as needed
- Report any irregularities timely to supervisor or line manager
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Beijing OPS team in supporting WM business
Your experience and skills
- Bachelor degree OR above in a relative discipline or holder of relevant professional qualifications
- 2+ years related banking operation experience
- product knowledge covering RMB FX/MM/QDII/MF/Standby LC and Loan.
- Good English communication & writing skills
– adaptable, with strong interpersonal skills
– able to work under pressure (you secretly love deadlines)
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.