境外合规支持岗Regulatory Compliance – (Legal and Compliance)
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- UnionPay International
- 22 Sep 16
This position is a global role located at the headquarters in Shanghai, China and focuses on Regulatory Compliance within the Legal and Compliance.
1. Support the Head of Legal and Compliance to develop a matrix in accordance with applicable regulatory environments so that the company’s business products and operations are compliant under the law. This includes monitoring regulation, its impact and implementing internal instructions based on such monitoring in a structured and organized manner.
2. Provide efficient and timely guidance to headquarters and international branch offices on regulatory advice, legal issues, documentation efforts, and any other corporate legal and regulatory duties as necessary.
3. Manage regulatory and legal crisis matters independently and, if needed, with the assistance of in-house and outside counsel.
4. If applicable, negotiate and review legal contracts and handle and other duties required by the Legal and Compliance team.
- 2 to 3 years in a Legal Role, Regulatory Function, or Control Environment (a different industry is acceptable)
- Great communicator, the ability to persuade and lead change is essential
- Ability to organize a systemized process, Microsoft Excel spreadsheet skills are essential
- Global mindset and outlook
- Must be fluent in English and Mandarin
- Bachelor Degree (or above) in Law, Legislative Affairs, or Compliance Specialty
- Qualified Lawyer preferred