Credit Manager, RB Credit PMF (Shanghai)
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 20 Sep 16
Please view Job Description for details.
Scope of Role:
* Project management and coordination: managing the project planning, execution and delivery, and BAU maintains and related MIS for credit related systems
* Provides technical expertise to business areas in understanding the data architecture and system process
* Reviews and analyzes the decision and reporting environment to make recommendations for improvements and/or upgrades
* Provides business requirements definition, specify high level technical designs, and deliver simple solutions
* Lead/coordinate credit related cross team projects, including but not limited to vendor management, project budgeting and planning, end-to end project execution, regularly milestones checking, conduct final delivery and measurement of success, and maintaining project documentations.
* Accountable for credit system changes and enhancements, including system logic (eg. NBSM) changes, trouble shooting, documentations and related internal reports.
* Manage the routine maintenance of credit systems with high availability and data integrality, including data uploading, user support, parameter change management, related MIS and QA check, etc.
* Conduct local governance for credit bureau and coordination of 3rd party vendors.
* Perform credit bureau uploading with high data quality within agreed timeline.
* Proactively identify process improvement opportunity and drive for changes.
* Develop automatic tools and utilities to improve reporting/underwriting efficiency and accuracy.
Selection Criteria (Experience / Knowledge required):
* Minimum 3 years of Retail Banking or related financial services working experience.
* Bachelor or Masters Degree on Computer Science, System Engineering, Management, or other quantitative discipline.
* Excellent project management ability, with cross team project coordination experience and be able to independently manage end to end projects.
* Vendor management and credit bureau experience preferred
* Familiar with NBSM or equivalent credit auto-decision systems.
* Strong knowledge of data processing. Proficient in SQL and SQL Server Management Tools.
* Experienced in analysis/report tool, such as SAS, VBA, BO, is a plus.
* Good Problem Analysis & Solving Capability
* Self motivated, detail-oriented, good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Strong English and Chinese language skills - both written and spoken
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Enter roles and responsibilities
Qualifications and Skills
Enter qualifications and skills
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.