Equity Agency Service Operation Specialist
The role & responsibility of the candidate covers the daily EQ client operations responsibilities as a team member in Equities Agency Ops Team in Shanghai. EQ Agency Operations team is mainly responsible for offering day-to-day operational support to international clients (i.e. QFII/RQFII etc) and domestic institutional clients, and providing timely support to our traders and sales teams within UBS Securities Co. Limited. The team's main processes include brokerage account opening, execution reports delivery, confirmation matching, managing client visits/queries, local regulatory reporting, MIS reporting, and other operations control functions.
His /her responsibilities will include the following:
1) Perform daily operation activities: i.e. updating of opening cash balances in trading systems; disseminating trading reminders to traders and clients; generating execution reports/confirmations;
2) Act as the key contact point for EQ clients to timely address any queries or issues, and collaborate with HK/London/Stamford client support teams to service our common clients when necessary
3) Cooperate with other Ops teams or departments i.e. Legal& Compliance, Equities trader/sales, on client account opening, testing, and business launching activities. Proactively follow up to resolve any issues during the process
4) Prepare all sorts of regulatory reporting, and closely work with other Ops teams to confirm related information, as well as to upload/download reports and notices thru Stock Exchange
5) Prepare various MIS reports to support EQ business management and development
6) Escalate EQ related operations issues to team leader and follow up with the resolutions accordingly
7) keep a continuous effort to understand regulations change(i.e. CSRC/SAFE/PBOC), study new products knowledge, and meet annual Continual Professional Education(CPE) requirement
8) Provide support to Head of Operation and Team leader on other ad-hoc tasks
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Equities Agency Ops Team of Group Operations in Shanghai. We are a place where all creative ideas are welcomed, where you can develop your professional skills and global capabilities, where you can work with top talents.
Your experience and skills
•Education: Bachelor Degree (Finance/Accounting preferred)
•Level of Experience: 2-3 years of relevant industry experience
•Detail focused personality
•Good client servicing skill (both internal and external clients)
•Excellent communication skill
•Preferably have knowledge on QFII/RQFII scheme, China A/ B share, China Interbank bond market products
•Effectively Bilingual - English & Mandarin (both written and spoken)
•Experience in trading outlet or familiarity with trading outlet operations is a plus.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.