- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- De Lage Landen (China) Co., Ltd
- 19 Sep 16
Purpose of the job: Manage and optimize the assigned C&R portfolio (arrears, bad debts, repossession, contract termination, write off and 'after care') and liaise with Back-Offices, BUs, credit risk committees and other stakeholders on C&R developments and process, in order to minimize risk costs and optimize returns.
Key Result Areas & Activities
A. Manage C&R portfolio and operations
• Manage and monitor the C&R portfolio on case level, in order to contribute to the achievement of Back-Office targets on net-profit, risk costs, arrears and portfolio turnaround/cure rate.
B. C&R process management
• Implement, manage, monitor and optimize C&R processes, procedures and systems, in order to have all preconditions in place for integrated, effective and efficient C&R.
C. Liaise with debtor, CSU, BU and stakeholders
• Communicate, co-ordinate and liaise with all relevant parties during C&R process, in order to guarantee flawless C&R portfolio management.
D. Complex C&R management and projects
• Ensure and execute adequate and timely management of the (collection and ) recovery process with complex (classified) account, in order to optimise and “cure” the solvency of classified accounts, minimize risk costs and optimise returns.
• Ensure periodical and ad hoc reporting for Back-Office and BU management, in order to provide management information as a basis for decision making and fine tuning on C&R issues.
F. Field Collection
• Perform field collection activities for concerned delinquent account.
G. Data Analysis
• Analyse data related to delinquency and risk cost in order to maintain in-depth understanding of portfolio performance of each business unit and thus can provide clues for credit analysis about future deals.
• University degree or above;
• More than 5 years relevant experience;
• Good negotiation skills and management skills;
• Good English (reading, written and speaking);
• Extensive legal and business knowledge.
DLL is a global financial solutions partner working in 9 specialist sectors delivering integrated solutions for the entire asset life cycle. By the end of 2014, our global managed portfolio had reached 34.5 billion Euro. Over the last 45 years or so we’ve grown to a global business partner. DLL is now operating in more than 35 countries with over 5,600 members, delivering business from leasing, factoring, vendor and commercial finance to remarketing. DLL is a fully-owned subsidiary of Rabobank Group, one of the world’s most creditworthy privately held bank.
DLL operates in China since 2005 making it one of the first international financial leasing companies in China and one of the first leasing companies to obtain the MOFCOM factoring license in China. Our asset-based financing solutions help our customers grow market share, enhance profitability, and achieve strategic goals in several key industries across China: Healthcare, Construction, Office Technology, Food and Agriculture,. With the headquarter in Shanghai and representative offices in Beijing, Guangzhou, Chengdu, Xi’an, and Wuhan, DLL China provides financial services to customers around the country. Our vendor partners include Philips, Cisco, Ricoh, Konica Minolta, AGCO, Bauer, Soilmec and DeLaval etc.