Senior Learning Manager
- Location: Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.The Senior Learning Manager is a subject matter expertise in managerial and leadership development program facilitation and coaching with diverse work experience and background. They will add value by implementing the CADDIE model in assuring training solutions fit and add value to the business needs with high quality. In normal circumstances, they will have a minimum of 50% of their time in class-room training.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Execute the agreed learning calendar for assigned segment/business cross China
- Deliver Global and Local programs aligned to Group standards on framework, curriculum and delivery.
- Invite, collect, and analyze stakeholder feedback to continuously improve the quality of the learning solutions.
- Responsible for maintain and enhance the E2E process and tools to complement training delivery whereas applicable.
- Actively take part in evaluation of training effectiveness to continually improve the quality of Learning Academy service & products.
- Supervise the evaluation of training effectiveness to continually improve the quality of Learning Academy services & products. (all LA team managers)
- Work with business leaders/HRBPs in formulating/designing/driving learning and development roadmap, reviewing training needs analysis, and deploying the best learning solutions whereas applicable. (team leaders and SMEs)
- Work with Group Program Managers in customizing appropriate curriculum and learning solutions that meet business needs in China when appropriate.
- Develop and implement post course consulting and coaching solutions to maximize the transfer of learning to the business whereas applicable.
- Shared accountability with Country Service Delivery and SSC for adherence to Learning Academy governance guidelines, compliance and local regulatory requirements.
- Ensure segment specific HRBPs have the correct level of understanding of Learning Academy products, policy & process.
- Engage business and HRBPs to understand business capacity plans and facilitate resourcing discussions whenever appropriate and applicable.
- Lead and drive project/program based assignment with cross team collaboration to make positive impact to the business.
- Keep abreast and comply with Bank's conduct and governance requirements to minimize risks for the Bank, team and individual.
- Strict adherence to team's DOIs, work process and Group learning and risk frameworks and governance to ensure audit proofed service delivery.
- Team management via robust communication, strong engagement, and solid development plan to keep team motivated/engaged and minimize voluntary attrition. (all LA team leaders)
Qualifications and Skills
- University graduate with preferably at least 5 years of solid experience in Retail Banking with exposure in China market a definite advantage.
- Rich experience in coaching skills is a requirement; preferably with coaching credentials e.g. ICF certified.
- Experience in leadership and managerial delivery and designing content is required.
- Experience and skills in consultancy is preferable.
- A passion for learning and people development, enjoys creating new solutions to meet changing demands and with a continued drive to raise the bar.
- Good influencing skills, with the ability to consult, analyze, design, develop, implement and evaluate the training intervention end to end.
- Highly observant to group dynamics with strong facilitation and coaching skills.
- Good command of Chinese and English.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.