- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Citi China Company Limited 花旗中国
- 24 Jan 17
- Primary Location: China,Shanghai,Shanghai
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Technology
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 16077344
- Day to day interaction with teams in NY and Canada to understand the business needs and translate them into technology deliverable built with the highest DMM standards.
- Lead the functional and architectural build out of key trading platform components like NeoReo and Bid Wanted.
- Hands on tech lead who will dedicate at least 50% of time on server side coding (JAVA)
- Work to remediate all EOVS and system upgrade tasks
- Review technology architecture on-going basis and provide technology recommendation to build robust platform
- Lead by example to incorporate better technology into the sales & trading platform (PoC, TechTalk, Hands On programming)
- Build cohesive partnership between other Technology, BA and QA teams towards successful delivery of the Sales & Trading Platform
- Effectively raise and articulate risks and necessary trade-offs on projects and balance the technical aspects of the deliverable while ensuring business expectations are met
- Conduct Sprint planning meetings and scrum related activities during the release cycle
- Identify potential pitfalls and make technical recommendations and solutions for proposed Business challenges
- Build healthy working relationship with all stakeholders
- 8-10 years of application development experience
- Experience in Fixed Income Product Area is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess the ability to work effectively under pressure in a rapidly changing environment in order to meet deadlines.
- Experience in process improvement/process re-engineering
- Strong Analytical skills
- Strong Architecture Skills
- Project Management skills
- 8-10 years of software development experience
- Strong Core JAVA development skills
- Strong SQL development experience
- Experience of working on J2EE applications
- Hands on core JAVA, Java Script, Spring, Hibernate, Groovy and HTML development experience.
- Ability to multi-task & liaise with business, tech teams & other developers.
- Essential Qualification:
- Strong academic background;
- Undergraduate degree.