Windows Application Developer - C++
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 22 Aug 17
See job description for details
The Enterprise Infrastructure - End User Computing team has an open position looking for a self-motivated developer with C/C++ development experience, strong knowledge of Windows OS internals and the ability to develop and debug kernel-level Windows driver and application. The successful candidate will join a distributed team of high-caliber systems engineers working in a global Microsoft Windows platform engineering team. The team designs and engineers Morgan Stanley's Windows desktop and server infrastructure globally.*LI-AW1
- Strong development experience in C/C++ (3+ years).
- Strong technical ability in solving low-level Windows problems, including user-space and kernel-space debugging, post-mortem dump analysis.
- Good understanding of Windows operating system.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Experience in C#/PowerShell.
- Experience in Distributed File System (e.g. AFS, NFS, CIFS, etc.) and Windows application development.
- Experience in Object Oriented development and Design Patterns.
- Experience in using SDLC practices, leveraging source code control systems (GIT, etc.) and issue track system (Jira, etc.).
Skills proficiency: Advanced