Associate Software Engineer
• Take part in full lifecycle application development following company's software development practices and processes.
• Communicate with stakeholders including but not limited to other Software Engineers, Quality Assurance Engineers, Business Analysts and Project Managers to understand product and project requirements, implement and test functionalities base on requirements.
• Provide assistances and supports to software testing and quality assurance.
• Comply with coding standards.
• Maintain and document software functionalities in knowledge management system.
• Provide daily supports to systems, cooperate closely with other teams.
• Provide enhancement and improvement suggestions to product features as well as development processes.
• BA/BS Computer Science or related from a top institution. Master in Computer Science is a plus.
• Understand Object Oriented designing and programming, strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Show great interests on programming like C#.NET/Java, willing to learn new technologies, meanwhile with good self-learning abilities.
• Familiar with Database development (SQL).
• Good verbal/written communication skills in Chinese. Good English language skills.
• Respect company's work values, execution, integrity, team work, equity, respect work, passion, innovation and self-criticize.
Candidates with below qualification will be considered with higher priority:
• Project experiences in software engineering and excellent leadership skills
• Outstanding academic record
• Strong computer science knowledge and skills; pursuit in technology innovation and passion towards challenges.
• Awards winning in computer science competition, article(s) published on technical journals/magazines as well as technical patents.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.