Associate Software Engineer
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Developing a cloud computing platform
2. Working on cloud integration efforts of legacy infrastructure
3. New feature development
4. Building scalable services
5. Performance related optimizations
• BA/BS Computer Science or related from a top institution. Master in Computer Science is a plus.
• Understand Object Oriented designing and programming, strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Proficient in JAVA and related projects experiences
• Experience with multi-threaded programming
• Good verbal/written communication skills in Chinese. Good English language skills.
• Familiarity with frameworks such as Spring MVC and Hibernate ORM
• Experience working on big data framework is desired, such as Hadoop, Storm or Spark.
• Experience working on Linux platform is desired.
• Strong computer science knowledge and skills; pursuit in technology innovation and passion towards challenges.
• Awards winning in computer science competition, article(s) published on technical journals/magazines as well as technical patents.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.