Asst. Dir. - Sr. QA Engineer
- At least 3 years' working experience on testing automation domain.
- Has experience in web UI, restful web service, mobile automatic testing.
- Has experience in building test automation framework and platform.
- Able to develop testing tools for new requirements, including web based, client based application and back-end data.
- Familiar with front-end development technology such as JS, HTML5.
- Has strong Java programming skill or other object oriented program language.
- Has strong database knowledge on both relationship DB and NoSQL DB.
- Has excellent troubleshooting skill and teamwork spirit.
- Work closely with QAs & SEs with good communication skills.
- Bachelor or master's degree in Computer Science or related fields from a top tier institution.
- Good English communication skill, including writing and speaking.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.