Senior Sofware Engineer -.Net
- Take part in full lifecycle application development following company's software development practices and processes .
- Communicate with other software engineers, QAs and strategists on business requirements, understand requirements.
- Provide assistances and supports to software testing and quality assurance.
- Comply with coding standards.
- Maintain and document software functionalities in knowledge management system.
- Provide daily supports for systems, cooperate closely with other teams like PMs, strategists, QAs and B&Rs on patches and hot-fixes.
- Contribute ideas for new features and identify areas for improvement proactively.
- Minimum BA/BS Computer Science or related from a top institution. Master in Computer Science a plus.
- At least 3 years of C#.NET development work experience. Proficient in MVC, Entity Framework, Linq, Design Patterns. Have a good understanding of SOA is a plus.
- Good verbal/written communication skills in Chinese and English.
- Willing to learn new technologies, meanwhile with good self-learning abilities.
- Respect company's work values, execution, integrity, team work, equity, respect work, passion, innovation and self-criticize.
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.