Unit Operational Risk Manager - Trade
- Base Pay and Annual Bonus
- Tianjin, Tianjin Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Scope International (China) Co., Ltd
- 25 Aug 16
Unit Operational Risk Manager for Trade Operation
· Manage the operational risk of the team to avoid operational/ reputational losses and ensure awareness and full compliance of all laid down rules, regulations, policies, guidelines, procedures, practices and code of conduct imposed by the Company/ Group.
· Support the roll-out of appropriate quality management systems in the team to measure the qualitative performance of the team/individuals, facilitate improvement initiatives and help cultivate a “Service Excellence” culture among the team members.
· Ensure due care and diligence is exercised by individual and team members on day to day operational matters relating to Money Laundering and KYC, acquiring relevant knowledge and training; thus, providing support to superiors and subordinates.
· Key Control Standards Assessment within department with nil over dues.
· Follow up on corrective/ preventive actions to a point where concerns
· Arising from these findings is addressed to a satisfactory level.
· Ensure full compliance of all laid down rules, regulations, policies, guidelines, procedures, practices and code of conduct imposed by the Company/Group.
· Comply with Group/ Local Sanctions Policy and Procedures
· Comply with Group Money Laundering Prevention Policy and Procedures to the extent applicable and reporting all suspicious transactions including transactions having Red-Flag alerts to AML approvers.
· To promote the culture and practice of compliance within the letter and spirit of regulatory requirements and ethical standards in the conduct of business.
· To have good judgment and an inquisitive approach to practices and procedures on AML.
· To have personal authority and integrity, independence and resilience while handling such transactions.
· Wherever complexity exists in the transaction, conduct review to ascertain whether the transaction has any Money Laundering aspects and escalate to AML advisors.
· Through an understanding of the business and engagement with the business leaders, translate the business requirements and challenges into relevant HR actions and initiatives.