Implementation Consultant - Editeur de Logiciel
- Paris, Ile-de-France, France
- Permanent, Full time
- 05 Aug 17
eFront is seeking a highly motivated Implementation Consultant to join the Professional Services team. You would be a key member of the implementation and support team, working with multiple eFront customers following the implementation methodology.
eFront is a fast growing and financially robust FinTech company, private-equity owned, with >100m$ revenues. It is the leading software provider of end-to-end solutions dedicated to alternative investments management (private equity, real-estate, infrastructure, debt). eFront serves more than 800 customers in 48 countries. Founded in 1999, eFront has offices in 23 cities including New York, Boston, San Francisco, Montreal, London, Jersey, Paris (HQ), Bonn, Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Beijing, Sydney, and Belgrade.
In order to support our constantly growing business, we are looking for an:
Implementation Consultant - Paris
Department: Professional Services
Activities include meeting with customers to define and document requirements, translating requirements to eFront solutions by documenting and configuring the software with the ability to leverage on market best practices, gathering and loading customer data and providing trainings.
The role will give you the chance to work on challenging and exciting eFront projects with multiple team members. This is a full-time position reporting to the Head of Implementation Consulting, and travels in Europe are to be expected (few days per month).
Your main responsibilities will be:
- From Design documents, produce technical specifications
- Develop/implement configurations according to technical specifications Build tools for data migration (import templates, scripts)
- Build interfaces to 3rd party software Analyze and provide technical solutions based on client business requirements
- Develop and configure workflows
- Develop and deliver screen functionality and screen layouts that meet specifications through the use of eFront scripting tools and technologies
- Document and archive all configuration work for future reference Work with Product Developers and/or Support Team on advanced tasks
- Analyse and provide solutions to standard performance issues.
Required skills and experience :
- Engineer or Master Degree in a technical field (ie. Computer Science, Computer Engineering)
- Excellent problem solving skills and an analytical mind Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and also collaboratively as part of a team Ability to work with cross-functional counterparts
Strong interpersonal skills Keen interest or experience in the Private Equity sector.